Primary Care Audiology
Audiology Consultants LLC offers services in primary care and other settings across Middle Tennessee, with primary location in Smyrna, TN. We are committed to promoting early identification and management of ear and hearing disorders in the Primary Care setting including new-born and infant hearing screening. Audiology is our passion and not a business.
Our vision is to become the most recognized Audiology and speech Pathology practice in Middle Tennessee, and our mission is to provide the highest quality, evidence-based Audiology studies and consultation to medical practices.
- “State of the Art equipment” for Comprehensive Ear and hearing examination - ALL age groups.
- Electrophysiological Tests, Special tests, Comprehensive Audiometry.
- Pediatric audiology - School screening, Failed hearing test at school, kindergarten, NICU.
- Newborn and infant hearing screening.
- Diagnosis and management of middle ear, inner ear and auditory processing disorders.
- Tinnitus, Vertigo / Dizziness / Imbalance, Sudden hearing loss.
- Hearing evaluations for DOT physicals, Industrial hearing conservation.
- Cerumen management - (ear wax) - Video Otoscopy
- Most advanced Breathe easy system. Our "Clean Room", sterile-Air UVC quality air system reduces airborne bacteria, viruses, and allergens up to 90% including Corona virus.
Audiology is a branch of science that studies hearing, balance, and related disorders. The individuals who practice Audiology are called Audiologists. Audiologists diagnose, treat and manage conditions related to hearing loss and balance problems. These individuals obtain a master’s or doctoral degree from an accredited university program.
For more information about the Audiology services we provide, please call us today at 615-625-7777 to schedule an appointment.
Back to top